SAP PP TRAINING
Best SAP Training Institute teach you SAP PP(Production Planning) is one of the key modules in ERP and deals with planning processes, such as capacity planning, material planning, execution of production order, bill of materials and goods movement.
This tutorial explains the key concepts of SAP Production Planning (SAP PP). Important components of SAP PP such as BOM, Work Center, Data Center, etc. are explained in this tutorial.
KEY FEATURES OF SAP PP TRAINING
SAP PP Course Content
- Organizational structures
- Sales and distribution aspect
- Materials management aspect
- Finance and accounting aspect
- Document flow and process chain
- Organizational Overview
- Material Master
- Bills of Material
- Work center
- Concept of Material Requirements Planning
- MRP Views
- Lot Sizing Procedures
- Procurement Proposals
- Evaluation of MRP Results
- Tables in MRP
- Technical process of the MRP run
- Prerequisites for Running MRP
- Methods for Executing planning run
- Factors influencing the MRP run
- Stock requirements list and MRP list
- Analyzing MRP results
- Sales Forecast
- Production Plan
- Sales Operations Planning Basics
- Standard SOP
- Flexible Planning
- Overview of Demand Management
- Make to Stock versus
- Make to Order
- Make to Stock Planning Strategies
- Make to Order Planning Strategies
- Settings and Customizing
- Production Order Creation
- Availability Check
- Production Order Release
- Capacity Planning
- Production Order Printing
- Goods Issue of components
- Goods Receipt
- Product Costing & Settlement
- Planning with final assembly
- Planning without final assembly
- Planning at assembly level
- Net Requirements planning
- Gross requirements planning
- Make to order strategy
- Planned Orders
- Production orders
- Order Types
- Goods Issue
- Goods Receipts
- Status Profile
- Production Versions
- Planning Table
- Master Data
- Planning (line loading)
- Material Staging
- Back flush and Receipts
- Supply Area
- Kanban Board
- Supply Source
- Demand Source
- Master recipes
- Production version
- Process orders
- PI sheets and Process Management
- Batch Creation in production
- Manual and Automatic Batch
- Batch Determination in Production Order
- Master Data Configuration
- MRP plant parameters
- Order type dependant parameters
- Scheduling parameters
- Confirmation parameters
- Integration with Other modules ( MM,QM,SD,FI/CO)
- How to create a functional spec with real time examples
- Extracting data from Tables
- Month end process (Periods and Closing)
- Doubt solving
- Interview Questions
- CV preparation
Who Can Do This Course?
- BE, BCOM, MCA, BCA, BSC, Freshers, Working Professional, Programming background or Development experience.
Do you Provide the Placement Assistance?
- All the Courses Are Merged With Placement Assistance.
Do you Provide Institutional Certification After the course completion?
- YES! We Do.
Do you Provide GLOBAL Certification?
- For Global Certification, You have to give Exam at the End of the Course.
What is the SAP PP Course Duration in Pune?
- Overall 2 – Months
- Batch Mode – Daily / Weekend
What is the SAP PP Course fees in Pune?
- Our fees are dependent on batches, You can call our executive and they tell you current batch fees.
Who are the trainers for SAP PP Course in Pune?
- We have experienced trainers team with us, who is having more than 5+ years real time industry experience, other than that they have teaching experience.
- Our trainers are experts in their field and have thorough domain knowledge and hands-on industry expertise.
Do you provide SAP PP Course training material to the student ?
- Yes, study material will be provided to you in our website, we will give you access to our study material.
How to register for the SAP PP?
- There are two ways of getting register for the course, one you can enter Name, Email, Phone and Course and registrar on website.
- Second you can simply give us call our executive will do all the needful for you.
What are the payment options ?
- Bank Transfer (NEFT)
- Cheque Payment
- Google pay, Paytm
- Western Union Money transfer
Will I get a demo for SAP PP class ?
- Yes, you can registrar for Free Demo class.
What is system configuration required for online SAP PP training class ?
- You don’t need any special configuration, have proper equipment like headphone, internet, regular configured course.
What if I miss a class ?
- You don’t need to worry we will give you recorded session, and we will let u know the class time for missed class from other batch, you just need to manage time.
Will there be real time exposure?
- There will be interactive call, we will take practical classes.