SAP SD TRAINING
Best SAP Training Institute teach you SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) is a core functional module in SAP ERP Central Component (ECC) that allows organizations to store and manage customer- and product-related data. Organizations use this data to manage all of the sales ordering, shipping, billing, and invoicing of their goods and services.
KEY FEATURES OF SAP SD TRAINING
SAP SD Course Content
- Organizational structures
- Sales and distribution aspect
- Materials management aspect
- Finance and accounting aspect
- Document flow and process chain
- Creation of Company,
- Company code,
- Sales Organization an associated Definition and assignment of subsequent Business structures.
- Credit Control
- Creation of Masters – Customer and Material
- Impacts and Importance of masters and related IMG activities, Understanding of the concept of Partners
- Sales Document structure
- Sales support
- Creation of sales Documents
- Overview on Sales Doc Types
- Overview on item categories and related IMG activities
- Effects of Masters on Sales Documents
- Designing of pricing procedure and seeing its impact till the level of billing
- Condition Technique
- Condition Type
- Access Sequence
- Condition Record
- Condition Table
- Price determination
- Definition and maintenance of prices, surcharges, and discounts
- Product Proposals
- Material Listing and exclusion
- Material Determination
- Free goods
- Rush order
- Cash Sales
- Free of charge deliveries
- Scheduling agreements
- Consignment Issue
- Consignment Fillup
- Consignment pickup
- Consignment return
- Shipping point determination
- route determination
- Creating and controlling outbound delivery
- Delivery processing
- Picking confirmation Processing
- packing material
- Goods issue
- Creation Of Outbound delivery With And Without Order Reference
- Collective Delivery document
- Goods Issue
- Billing Documents Creation
- Billing Doc Types
- Delivery Related Billing
- Invoice/Proforma Billing
- Posting to FI
- Billing document types
- Creation of billing documents
- Controlling billing documents
- Overview of billing methods
- Billing plan
- Revenue account determination
- Posting billing document to Accounts
- Effects of copy control in the Doc to flow
- Designing of copy control
- Item Proposal
- Cross Selling
- Rush Order
- Free Goods
- Integrated case study
- Implementation of a fictitious demo company in an “empty” delivery client in an ERP system, using predefined business processes
- Mapping the enterprise structure
- Implementing sales transactions, delivery and billing processes, institution-specific price
- determination requests
- Material Determination
- Text determination
- Partner determination
- Output determination
- Month end process (Periods and Closing)
- Doubt solving
- Interview Questions
- CV preparation
Who Can Do This Course?
- BE, BCOM, MCA, BCA, BSC, Freshers, Working Professional, Programming background or Development experience.
Do you Provide the Placement Assistance?
- All the Courses Are Merged With Placement Assistance.
Do you Provide Institutional Certification After the course completion?
- YES! We Do.
Do you Provide GLOBAL Certification?
- For Global Certification, You have to give Exam at the End of the Course.
What is the SAP SD Course Duration in Pune?
- Overall 2 – Months
- Batch Mode – Daily / Weekend
What is the SAP SD Course fees in Pune?
- Our fees are dependent on batches, You can call our executive and they tell you current batch fees.
Who are the trainers for SAP SD Course in Pune?
- We have experienced trainers team with us, who is having more than 5+ years real time industry experience, other than that they have teaching experience.
- Our trainers are experts in their field and have thorough domain knowledge and hands-on industry expertise.
Do you provide SAP SD Course training material to the student ?
- Yes, study material will be provided to you in our website, we will give you access to our study material.
How to register for the SAP SD?
- There are two ways of getting register for the course, one you can enter Name, Email, Phone and Course and registrar on website.
- Second you can simply give us call our executive will do all the needful for you.
What are the payment options ?
- Bank Transfer (NEFT)
- Cheque Payment
- Google pay, Paytm
- Western Union Money transfer
Will I get a demo for SAP SD class ?
- Yes, you can registrar for Free Demo class.
What is system configuration required for online SAP SD training class ?
- You don’t need any special configuration, have proper equipment like headphone, internet, regular configured course.
What if I miss a class ?
- You don’t need to worry we will give you recorded session, and we will let u know the class time for missed class from other batch, you just need to manage time.
Will there be real time exposure?
- There will be interactive call, we will take practical classes.