SAP WM TRAINING
SAP WM is part of SAP Supply Chain Management like Warehouse Management System, but it provides a more robust and advanced features to manage key activities in a warehouse. SAP WM is used to efficiently manage inventory in a Warehouse and for supporting processing of goods movement. It allows any company to control their Warehouse’s inbound and outbound processes and movement of goods in the Warehouse.
Our SAP Experts covers the basics of SAP EWM and how to deal with its various components and sub-components
KEY FEATURES OF SAP WM TRAINING
SAP WM Course Content
- Warehouse management overview in SAP R/3
- Organization Data
- Warehouse Structure
- Warehouse Master Data
- WM Material master view
- Warehouse number
- Storage type
- Storage section
- Storage Bin
- Picking Area
- Storage unit
- Quant etc..
- Material Master
- Storage bin
- Create Transfer requirement automatically
- Create Transfer requirement manually
- Create Transfer requirement for storage type
- Create Transfer requirement for material
- Create Posting change notice – PCN
- Number Range for TO
- Create TO w.r.t Transfer Requirement
- Create TO w.r.t Posting change notice no
- Create TO w.r.t Storage unit
- Create TO w.r.t Material document
- Create TO w.r.t Inbound delivery
- T.O. Creation In Background
- Confirm the Transfer Order
- Cancel the Transfer Order
- Print Transfer Order
- Activate Automatic T.O. Creation
- Set Up Auto T.O. Creation for TR’s and PCN’S
- Allow Negative Stocks in Interim Storage Types
- Goods Movement (IM) Not Allowed for Storage Types
- Next to empty bin
- Fixed Bin
- Open Storage
- Addition to existing bin
- Fixed bin strategy
- Shelf life expired
- Stringent FIFO
- Goods Receipt processing with inbound delivery (with ASN)
- Goods receipt processing without inbound delivery
- Goods issue for internal consumption
- Replenishment Control for Storage Type
- Define reference movement types for WM
- Assign reference movement types to WM movement types
- Storage type search strategies
- Storage section search strategies
- Storage bin type search strategies
- Create Physical inventory record
- Enter count results
- Clear the difference in WM
- Clear the difference in IM
- Condition Tables
- Access Sequence
- Strategy Types
- WM Batch Search Procedure
- Batch Status in WM
- Characteristics and class
- SLED In Batch in WM
- Manual And Automatic Batch Display In WM
- WM with QM
- WM with PP
- WM with SD
Who Can Do This Course?
- BE, BCOM, MCA, BCA, BSC, Freshers, Working Professional, Programming background or Development experience.
Do you Provide the Placement Assistance?
- All the Courses Are Merged With Placement Assistance.
Do you Provide Institutional Certification After the course completion?
- YES! We Do.
Do you Provide GLOBAL Certification?
- For Global Certification, You have to give Exam at the End of the Course.
What is the SAP WM Course Duration in Pune?
- Overall 2 – Months
- Batch Mode – Daily / Weekend
What is the WM Course fees in Pune?
- Our fees are dependent on batches, You can call our executive and they tell you current batch fees.
Who are the trainers for WM Course in Pune?
- We have experienced trainers team with us, who is having more than 5+ years real time industry experience, other than that they have teaching experience.
- Our trainers are experts in their field and have thorough domain knowledge and hands-on industry expertise.
Do you provide SAP WM Course training material to the student ?
- Yes, study material will be provided to you in our website, we will give you access to our study material.
How to register for the SAP WM?
- There are two ways of getting register for the course, one you can enter Name, Email, Phone and Course and registrar on website.
- Second you can simply give us call our executive will do all the needful for you.
What are the payment options ?
- Bank Transfer (NEFT)
- Cheque Payment
- Google pay, Paytm
- Western Union Money transfer
Will I get a demo for SAP WM class ?
- Yes, you can registrar for Free Demo class.
What is system configuration required for online SAP WM training class ?
- You don’t need any special configuration, have proper equipment like headphone, internet, regular configured course.
What if I miss a class ?
- You don’t need to worry we will give you recorded session, and we will let u know the class time for missed class from other batch, you just need to manage time.
Will there be real time exposure?
- There will be interactive call, we will take practical classes.